Many smaller organizations either can’t afford or don’t require a full-time financial professional to handle the myriad of accounting and financial management tasks within their organizations. Owners of these entities will often rely on lower-level accountants or bookkeepers and/or some periodic assistance from their outside tax CPA to address the void of internal financial expertise. While basic accounting and record keeping functions might be satisfied by this type arrangement, when the non-routine and more complex accounting and finance problems arise (and they always do), the lack of an experienced CFO or Controller generally leads to costly, frustrating results.
JE Moore was founded, over 25 years ago, with a core focus on delivering affordable, part-time and interim CFO/Controllership services to small and mid-sized companies. Our experience in this area equips us to help clients, from start-up to Fortune 500, with a wide variety of needs. We prefer to work with only a few clients at a time, on a weekly or monthly basis. Longer-term relationships with these companies allow us and the clients to benefit greatly from the deep industry and company-specific knowledge we gain from our ongoing involvement.
Three Questions For Business Owners…
Are You Experiencing These Problems?
- Inaccurate financial statements
- Tardy, hard-to-read financial reports
- Unreconciled bank and other accounts
- Weak or non-existent budgets and forecasts
- No written business plan
- Cash flow problems
- Outdated, costly systems and procedures
- Inadequate accounting dept. staff
- Unhappy bankers or investors
- Peak work periods or special projects
- Lower-than-desired profitability
Do You Need Help With These Issues?
- General ledger clean-up and closings
- Financial statement preparation
- Account analysis and reconciliation
- Reconstruction of books and records
- Business plans, budgets, cash forecasts
- Ratio, trend, and variance analyses
- System conversions/enhancements
- Staff oversight, assessment, training
- Banker/investor communications
- Troubled-business assistance
- Profit improvement program
Would You Like These Benefits?
- Significantly improved financial information
- Key performance indicator dashboards
- A financial roadmap for your company
- Reduced headcount and payroll costs
- Higher profits and cash flow
- Fewer headaches
- Greater access to equity and debt capital
- Stronger controls against embezzlement
- Better relationships with third parties
- Effective and efficient operational processes
- A CFO/Controller at an affordable price
If you answered ‘Yes’ to at least one of the above questions, a JE Moore CFO/Controllership arrangement may be just the right solution for your organization. Call or email us now and receive a complimentary two-hour Q&A session to help you assess your situation. We’ll look at things as if we were in your shoes and give you objective and insightful input.