(7/6/14) JE Moore’s ability to serve clients has always benefited from the firm’s carefully developed network of freelance and independent contractor accountants, consultants, and bookkeeper/clerical support workers. The firm’s service capabilities recently expanded when JE Moore (along with Jim Hart) co-founded Team Pros, a community of solo and small firm CPAs, accountants, lawyers, and consultants. More than a loose network of independent professionals, Team Pros is comprised of sixty (and growing!) staff-to-partner-level financial, legal, and business experts, many of whom collaborate with one another in knowledge-sharing, skills-building, and business alignment activities. This collaboration takes place via Team Pros’ private intranet, periodic discussions and meetings, virtual/online and in-person groups, niche-service teams, and a variety of other initiatives. Through JE Moore’s alliance relationship with the Team Pros talent community, our clients now have as-needed access to the group’s individual practitioners and its niche services and industry teams. To learn more about how you can benefit from JE Moore and Team Pros, please email email@example.com.
(9/15/13) Our owner and principal consultant, Jeff Moore, is available to speak or lead roundtable discussions on a variety of managerial and forensic accounting topics for your company or group. Here’s a representative listing of topics:
- Ten Red Flags of a Troubled Business
- 13-Week Cash Flow Forecast – How and When to Use
- When Should You Retain a Forensic Accountant?
- Detecting Errors and Irregularities in Company Financial Statements
- Ten Key Internal Controls for Small and Mid-Sized Companies
- What to Do (and Not Do!) When You Suspect Embezzlement
- Dealing With the Family Business in Divorce
- Fraud Prevention: Ten Tips for Small and Mid-Sized Businesses
- Is it Time to Outsource My Organization’s Bookkeeping/Accounting Functions?
- Ten Mistakes Businesses Make With Their QuickBooks Accounting System
Use the below contact form to let us know of your interest in having Jeff speak or lead a discussion for your group or organization. Be as specific as possible with your needs with respect to group size, date range, and the topic in which you’re interested. Thank you.