(9/15/13) Our owner and principal consultant, Jeff Moore, is available to speak or lead roundtable discussions on a variety of managerial and forensic accounting topics for your company or group. Here’s a representative listing of topics:
- Ten Red Flags of a Troubled Business
- 13-Week Cash Flow Forecast – How and When to Use
- When Should You Retain a Forensic Accountant?
- Detecting Errors and Irregularities in Company Financial Statements
- Ten Key Internal Controls for Small and Mid-Sized Companies
- What to Do (and Not Do!) When You Suspect Embezzlement
- Dealing With the Family Business in Divorce
- Fraud Prevention: Ten Tips for Small and Mid-Sized Businesses
- Is it Time to Outsource My Organization’s Bookkeeping/Accounting Functions?
- Ten Mistakes Businesses Make With Their QuickBooks Accounting System
Use the below contact form to let us know of your interest in having Jeff speak or lead a discussion for your group or organization. Be as specific as possible with your needs with respect to group size, date range, and the topic in which you’re interested. Thank you.